Responsible for identifying, developing, and helping sales teams with complex products. EM supports the sales efforts of team peers and other direct sellers by leveraging product, industry, and/or technology expertise.
• Collaborate with Product and Sales in order to solve the strategic business needs for their end customers.
• Identification of vender/partner, solution design as per customer requirements
• Negotiate with vendors to fulfill solution and acquire quotes for services
• Draft and negotiate a statement of work with vendors.
• Provide input and participate in proposal content, customer orals, and responding to customer Q&A.
SKILL AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• At least 7 years work experience; 5 years supervisory experience
• No domain required; PMO Profile, CAPM, PMPA - Telco Background is good to have only• Sound knowledge of Telecom Enterprise Products- technical and financial
• Excellent knowledge of Telecom and its processes.
• Flexible to adapt processes and system rules to drive business outcomes
• Sound Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Relationship management, Program Governance
• Ability to individually solve problems using analytical tools and identify practical actions to do so
• Excellent overall and written communication skills and ability to participate in proposal content, customer orals and responding to customer queries
• Strong analytical capabilities, ability to interpret data, and provides business insights.
• Recommendations to mitigate business and operational risks.
Flexible Work HoursLaptopLife Insurance13th month